PROJECT: INSTALLATION OF COMBINED CAPACITY OF 28MW VFD DRIVE FOR TRAIN 1, 2 & 3
About the Company
Greenville LNG company Ltd. is the pioneer Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) production and distribution company in Nigeria using an innovative virtual pipeline system for supply of gas within Nigeria.
The civil construction of our mini-LNG plant in Rumuji commenced in 2015; between 2016 and 2017 Trains 1, 2, & 3 were installed; each train has a capacity of 750MT/day.
Our project consists of two phases;
- Phase 1: three (3) liquefaction trains each with a capacity of 750MT/day, and a total capacity to produce 2250 MT/day.
- Phase 2: two (2) liquefaction trains each with a capacity of 1500MT/day, and a total capacity to produce 3000 MT/day.
Due to the startup Power demand of the MR compressors, Layerfive Integrated was tasked with the responsibility of installing 28MW Variable Frequency Drive [VFD] for train 1-3 (Train one to three). Below are project details
- Constructability Review
- Installation of three units of 8MW VFD drive
- Installation of 4MW VFD drive
- Installation of MV Panels
- Installation of LV Panel
- Installation of 2 units of 4MW transformer
- Compressor MV Cable termination
- MV Cable Termination at Panel End
- Cable Tray Fabrication and Installation
- VFD building Internal Lighting installation work and External Highmast Light installation work.
- MV, LV and Control system Cable pull, Glanding and Termination
- Transformer Integrity Test
- Installation of cooler Fans
- Installation of Earthing and Lightning protection system
- Installation of cooler Fans Pre-commissioning Checks
Project Status: Completed